T-Plan is very proud to introduce the next generation of our test automation tool "T-Plan Robot Enterprise". This version of our software introduces our iOS T-Plan Server for the test automation of Non Jail-broken Apple Devices.
The main underlying principle of this release was to introduce full support for Apple iOS device testing, WITHOUT the need for Jail-breaking or Root access. With full control of the device from T-Plan Robot Enterprise, testers & developers can be designing and executing in the fraction of the time it would take with other complicated code driven tools.
Utilising T-Plan Robot's non-invasive technology in mobile testing is extremely important in the closed environments of mobile device test automation. Other tools require embedded invasive source instrumentation (compile-time) code, wasting developer time & resource; not to mention the impact on app code quality etc. T-Plan Robot Enterprise takes all the complexity away, with a highly advanced Java based image search and OCR approach to test automation.
Don't take our word for it... Try it today FREE!
Major Features of T-Plan Robot Enterprise V3.5
- Non-Jailbroken (non-rooted) Apple iOS devices can be automated using our iOS7 Plugin or iOS6 Server with the iOS Mirror connection.
- Enhanced support for the testing of non-rooted Android devices over VNC & ADB.
- iOS7 Full application under test control. Pinch, Zoom, Swipe etc.
- iOS6 Full mobile device control. Pinch, Zoom, Swipe etc. All applications on device can be tested for interoperability.
- No development resources required. No development skills required. No compile time code required. No SDK required.
- Test iOS Non-Jailbroken devices from Windows or Mac environments. (Note... a Mac environment is required for initial setup etc.).
- Desktop Scaling to fit screen resolution.
- Local Desktop Testing.
- Remote Control of scripts over the web.
- Image Doctor to resolve image comparison failures on the fly.
- Advanced Optical Character Recognition (OCR) Image Filter & OCR Mode Parameter features for Tesseract OCR.
- Non-Invasive - Java based product - Test ANYthing, ANYwhere!
- Cross Device - Cross Platform!
"When we started using the Tessaract OCR feature if we had multiple words to verify, then each word had to be verified individually using multiple Tessaract OCR commands. With the recent improvements made by the team at T-Plan,we can now verify multiple words in one Tessaract OCR command."
Lee Magee - Software Testing Manager - 'The Car Finance Company'
Select this link to view the Robot V3.5 images.
Major Benefits of T-Plan Robot Enterprise - Test Anything Anywhere
- Platform independence (Java). Automates all major systems, such as Windows, Mac, Linux, Unix, Solaris and mobile
- Supports testing on Single Desktop, ADB (Android), and over the RFB protocol (better known as VNC).
- Black box GUI testing of systems traditionally difficult to automate: Flash/Flex, Mobile, Legacy, POS, Defense, GIS & Radar etc.
- Test Case Management & Defect Tracking integration with T-Plan Professional.
- Excellent support services.
For further technical information please see the T-Plan Robot Enterprise iOS Mirror Automation Release Notes.
If you would like to know more about T-Plan Robot Enterprise or any of our other Products or Services, then please download our T-Plan Robot Enterprise Brochure or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our local representative.