Cross Device - Cross Platform: TEST ANYTHING, ANYWHERE…
Since it was founded in 1989, T-Plan has continued to develop software solutions for the Quality Assurance (QA) industry.
The challenges presented to testing software, lead T-Plan to develop solutions that aid the testing process, in industries such as mobile applications, gaming, defence, and banking etc.
In industries such as mobile and gaming, speed of delivery is of the utmost importance. One of the biggest challenges to any auditable verification process is time. When squeezed for time due to delivery timescales, the testing and therefore the software is normally the first to suffer.
Test Automation, combined with Test Management, can really help in reducing the business risks of releasing products, that have not had time to go through the proper battery of tests.
How… For example by getting computers to do the job of ‘regression testing’ whilst leaving the human testers to concentrate on critical areas of the system that have just been produced.
By creating a series of scripts or actions, T-Plan Robot can exercise or drive applications in the same way as would an end user.
Robot is an “image based” test automation tool and approaches validation from the end-user perspective, providing critical validation that what you want the customer to see, they will actually get.
The fact is that if you are not using Robot you may be testing your code and qualifying that it does not have any bugs that a computer can detect, but a computer isn’t a person. A person doesn’t read code when they are using an application they work with, or a game. Therefore, without testing your software’s interface (GUI) by “seeing it” or “reading it”, can you really confidently say that you know your application will deliver the desired experience to the end user.
Non-Intrusive, GUI Test Automation... with integrated Test Case Management
- Robot does not require any modification to the system or application under test.
- Test as a user would control or operate the system, application or device. Utilise human like automation to drastically reduce the effort of cross-device and cross-platform software testing.
- Full device testing supported. Competitive products normally only able to test within the confines of the application under test.
- No application authoring to include test tool hooks etc. I.e. NO Source Instrumentation (compile-time) code required. Allows your ‘vanilla’ application to be received (from the developers or third party) / downloaded (from the market or test portal etc.) / installed (like it would be in a production environment) and tested.
- I.e. True production environment readiness can be achieved, as no foreign code has been included into the application for testing.
Resourcing & Skills Transfer
- As Robot fully supports Java as a programming language, we guarantee that you will find more people skilled in Java, than any proprietary scripting language supported by other vendors.
- This makes your resourcing easier and more expandable across multiple locations, and off shoring of resource also should this be a consideration.
Please view our video examples on YouTube below: (Or select this link to view our Corporate movie).
For more information please visit the T-Plan Robot (Automation) & T-Plan Professional (Test Management) sections of our website.
If you would like to know more about T-Plan Robot Enterprise
or any of our other Products or Services, then please contact
us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
contact you local